Saturday, June 9, 2012

Go With The Flow

Sole purpose in life: Get married to Zayn Malik. :D

On the plane back from Hong Kong, I even imagined out how he'd propose:

Me: "Uh, how did you get in my room?"
Zayn: "The back door was unlocked."
Me: "So...can I help you?"
Zayn: "So I was thinking that we can get married in secret and then we'll live in a private mansion on a small remote island so that the paps won't get us and have three kids and a dog named Lucky and be together forever. What do you think?"
Me: "...."
Zayn: "Are you breathing?"

...yeah, that probably wouldn't turn out so good. But still.

Rachel, Rachel, RACHEL. I hope she's on her way back now, I haven't spoken to her face-to-face in ages.

The first thing I'm going to do is give her a slap upside the head for not bringing me a real koala bear like I wanted. Although I didn't kidnap Mickey Mouse for her either, so that kinda makes us even.

The heck. The first thing Carol asked me when I got back was "Do you have souvenirs for me?" Like I'm some kind of vending-machine? Heh.

School is starting in a few days, and exams are starting in a week or so. Which genius asked for the exams to be held after the holidays?

[Her name is probably spelled M-c-D-O-N-A-L-D, if you know who I mean.]

I should go. Mom's going to be hounding me over the rights to this laptop right now, and I don't want trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment