Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jr2J 2012

I got hooked on Fifty Shades of Grey.

It's not what you think! I'm not into BDSM, the story is genuinely interesting!! Really!!

You don't believe me, don't you? . . .

Well, change of subject: SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.

For the first time in years (okay, my lifetime) I actually don't want the holidays to come.

Because I can't stand leaving JR2J 2012 . . .

And I can't do anything during the holidays except read and Facebook and photo-blog.

So, Fifty Shades of Boredom it is.

Carol -- Thank you for being my friend and not judging me by my looks. I couldn't have survived the school year without you. :)

Kar Hooi -- CUTE BAO. The one that I can't stay mad at for too long. You're the funniest person I've evr met. xD

Rachel -- OMG WHERE TO START??? I LOVE YOU, NIALL'SPURPLENINJAKANGAROOWHOBULLIESHOTCHOCOLATES! Stay off the marshmallows, they'll get stuck in your braces. Jus' sayin'.

Kher Shin -- I'm sorry for the middle of the school year incident . . . I'm glad that we're using the same phone! x)

Wai Yen -- Who's my favorite cushion?? Sorry for all the times in the elevator, but we were just joking. I love you!! \

Yan Han -- Thank you for putting up with me for 5 months. Congratz! You deserve a cookie. RAISIN COOKIE. >:D

Victor -- I'm so happy you'll still be here next year, because frankly, school wouldn't be the same without you. Stay the same. :)

Yih Haur -- This crazy mutha-freaking guy has to be the most hilarious person alive! Ahaha!!

I love you, JR2J 2012. We've been through a lot of catfights, dramas, and hard times, but you'll always have a place in my heart. :')



Keep calm and rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment