Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This Is One Heck Of A Year...

Long time no blog...well, let's see:

Well, a lot of things have happened, and it's the second holidays now.

Now I've got a few other additional best friends: Carol, Kar Hooi, Wai Di, Kher Shin, Yan Han, Yih Haur and Wai Yen.

They are few of the craziest people I've ever met! We stuff ourselves with popcorn and junk food all the time, and snap crazy pictures of each other, swap scary stories, have lunch together, and all that crap. *winkface*

And I barely passed my exams... a 55.56 average. Damn, that was close...

Rachel's in Kangarooland, and I'm leaving fo HK tomorrow. On the midnight flight. With no music. And Facebook. Or Instagram.

Form 2 is pretty different than 1...socializing seems to be the key point this year. Tell me why again?

PMR next year. Need I say more? Someone please put a bullet through my brain. NOW.

I feel so stupidly naive when I read my old posts...god, what did the "2010-2011 me" post on the Internet?!

One Direction. They're everywhere these days. On the news, on the Internet, on the television...and in my brain.

Started guitar lessons a few weeks back. And I'm learning 'One Thing'. Wasn't as easy as I thought, but whatever. I'll live, :P

Right now my mom is yakking on the phone and I have to log off NOW before I lose it and put my fist through the computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment