Saturday, November 12, 2011

Passion Flower

I always forget to post what I did this Monday, so here it is:

I went to Pavilion with Rachel the Dorkus.

We watched a freaky movie called "Sleepwalker" that made my skin crawl, and I gripped Rachel's hand through the scary parts. (I also had to whisper-shout at her for putting my fingers near inappropriate places)

Then, we ate instant-noodles, and couldn't finish them because, oh c'mon, noodles AGAIN?!

Rachel bought a shirt which was absolute SHIVERS, and made me grow green with envy.

(Note: SHIVERS means awesome/epic to the tenth power, and only Rachel and I can use it. Boo-hoo for you.)

We stayed until 8 o'clock, and even that wasn't enough.

How do I explain our friendship? It's kinda like when an earthquake and volcano meet up for coffee. An unlimited source of power, energy and randomness.

I really wish we can do something like this again. Minus the weird looks people give us for almost bonking into walls and talking loudly.

Did I mention the time when Rachel accidentally knocked over a bottle and I walked away with both hands in the air muttering "I don't know her. I don't know her."?

No comments:

Post a Comment