Sunday, November 13, 2011

Start of an Ending

It's been a whole year since I was a scared little girl on her first day at high school!

Can't believe time went by so fast!

I will really miss JR1I although some of them are really annoying. (:

Here are some pictures my friends have taken over the year:

Me and Cai Chan, friends forever!!

Chui Yee, the Nice Girl

The Annoying People -______-

Me and Ray when I was still a "mushroom" xD

The girls (not Powerpuff xD)

Me, Sze Ling and Shi Yee (notice our names start with S)

Looking pretty weird with Shi Yee =_=

Uh, that's me...

Chun Kit , funny guy

My other friends who also happen to be girls

Chui Yee: "WATER. I NEED WATER." xD

Xue Er and Cai Chan (When Cai Chan's hair was spunkier)
Jesson and Victor being absolutely crazy

I don't take any because I'm a 'fraidy-cat. /_\

*sigh*

And it's also because my camera is very 'cacat'.

Maybe I'll bring my camera to school tomorrow.

I'll post more pictures when I have the chance.

Till then!

P.S: These pictures were taken by Sze Ling, Rachel and Shi Yee. Awesome people. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment