Friday, November 11, 2011

Under Pressure

Gah!!! I can't take it anymore!!!

My class wanted to make shirts representing JR1I, and I was the one to design them.

I spent like 5 hours on the draft, but alot of people said it wasn't what they expected.

But then another group said the wanted it just like that!

So I was caught in the middle, and I design a few more, but if it isn't too simple, it's too common.

Look, I'm no machine, okay?!

So I'm going to make them vote, and pick the one with the most picks.

If it isn't what you want, deal with it, okay?! I'm just following orders! Why blame me?!

Look, I'm not exactly Little Miss Perfect, so if you think you can do a better job, YOU do it.

I've given up. I don't want to deal with this anymore. It's too much trouble and pressure.

I'm stuck in the middle and get all the blame! How is that fair?!

Stop thinking about yourselves and remember I am human too!

Have you ever tried putting yourself in my shoes?! Anyone?!

1 comment: