Monday, November 21, 2011

Shiverin' Times

Heh, went to Pavilion with my friends today!

I didn't take pictures, sorry.

There were, like 8 people there.

Rachel and Sze Ling showed up wearing identical shirts and their face were like (O_O).

Then we watched 'You Are The Apple Of My Eye". Pretty darn good, actually. Rachel tried to pair me with her ex, but no way this girl is going to sit with someone she barely knows!

And the girls went and tried on different nail polish testers, so the salesperson was giving us so much dirty looks that I had to go buy a bottle of teal nail polish just to make her stop.

(I also accidentally ruined Rachel's manicure, but that's another story.)

Afterwards, we went to TS(Times Square) and took some pictures in a booth. I stuck one on my MP4.

We ate dinner at BBQ Plaza, which was a bit awkward because I don't really eat meat. Most of the meal was eaten in silence while Rachel and Sze Ling's twin(I don't know how to spell her English name) chattered on.

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened, but I'm sure I missed tons of other stuff.

But whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment