Monday, August 29, 2011

Holidays

It's holidays, and I'm bored.

On Saturday, everything was fine. I woke up at 5a.m. and remembered I didn't have school. But the I couldn't get back to sleep.

Sunday, I went to the Book Fare at KLCC.

First of all, some dude scraped my toenail with his shoes, breaking my nail.

Then, my mom accidentally scratched my with HER nails.

AND THIS HAPPENED BEFORE I GOT INTO THE BOOK FARE.

When I got inside, I broke the nail on my middle finger.

What is this, International Break or Scratch a Nail Day????

And then, my modem crashed, and I had to go to my uncle's house to Facebook and blog.

Oh, and my parents' Galaxy S-es. They weren't too happy.

My friend Chui Yee had a party on Wednesday. The problem is, Joey and Cai Chan wanted to go to the book fare.

Just when I was biting my nails deciding, my mom dropped the bomb: my grandparents are coming to KL.

That pretty much cancels out my plans on Wednesday.

Whatevs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment