Sunday, August 14, 2011

*bleep!* Them Popular Idiots

I had to put a *bleep* there. In case someone who has no right to read the blog(eg. teachers, parents, ninjas) sees it and whisks me off to jail.

You know those popular girls, or guys you so wish to be? Well, it's fake.

Most of the time, the popular side isn't perfect.

Trust me. I've been there, and back. There are alot of catfights and snide comments and sneers and rumour-making.

Don't get me wrong, not all of them are bad. Some populars are actually pretty decent.

It's just that, why would someone stoop so low to spreading rumours just because they are jealous of someone who has something they don't?

Or, talking about how retarded and stupid and ugly someone is, just because he or she is better than them?

And, not to mention, that talking-behind-my-freaking-back thing. Pisses me off, let me tell you.

I personally think some of them just needs a high-five. In the face. With a chair.

BTW? I can't help noticing that 'awesome' ends with a ME and 'ugly' starts with a U, E-pops(Evil Populars).

So stop hurting others, stop talking behind others back, and stop thinking you're shoooo perfect.

Or I'll break your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment