Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Amazing School Life

*MORNING*

Walks into class
Friend A: "Hey, you're here! Wanna go to the bathroom?''
Me: ''Sure.'' (What else can I say?)
Friend B: ''Let's go!"

. . .that's in the morning. Everyday, it's the same.


*LUNCH*

(Here, the author walks into the cafeteria with friends A and B or occasionally C, and gets stopped by a prefect)

Prefect: "Please pull up your socks." (We aren't allowed to wear them too low.)
Me: *glares* *pulls*
Friend B: *Pulls*
 Walks to a table
Me: ''I hate that prefect."
Friend B: ''Yeah, you said that yesterday."
Me: "So did you."
Friend B: "Oh yeah."
Friend A: "I'm hungry. Shut up and let's buy some food."


*CLASS OVER*

Crams stuff into bookbag
Me, Friend A and B: "JAAAAAAAAAAAIIILLLL BREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAKKK~!!!!!"
Runs outside
Friend B: "Bye!" Heads in opposite direction
Me: "Buh-byeee!"
Friend A: ''Bye!!!!"
Walks down the stairs

(I'm gonna put *s where we complain about something or another)

Me: ''*****************************!!! **********."
Friend A: ''******, ************! ***************** **********..."
Me: "******************?! ***************!"
Friend A: "Oh, we're here! Bye!!!" Heads towards school hostel
Me: "Bye! Text me!!!" Heads towards school gate
Friend A: "Don't I always?"


Sigh. Such a fun life. Such fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment